Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Pancakes of Doom














Brooke's appetite hasn't been too good with the Salmonella so I decided to get creative. How could she resist a smiley-face M&M Pancake!? Starting out, it was a little scary with all the bubbles but I figured it would look great once flipped and had a nice, golden brown color.



Wrong! Things would get even worse when I flipped it! You may not be able to tell from this picture, but the coloring from the M&Ms got smeared to the point that the red ones kinda looked like blood! By the look on her face, I think she was a bit mortified by the whole experience. It may have made matters worse when I gouged out Mr. M&M Pancake's eye with a fork to feed it to her. Oh well, I tried. We may be looking back years from now in our therapy sessions wondering why she has an intense fear of pancakes.


No comments: